Policies and Registration Packet
The Therapeutic Equestrian Center (TEC) is a private 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to provide equine-assisted activities and therapies for children and adults with special needs. In addition to therapeutic riding, our centers offer a number of therapeutic equine-related activities, including; competitions (horse shows, Special Olympics), ground work and stable management.
- Fee = $35/lesson for group
- Session fee is due when registering for the session.
- We will invoice a third party if requested but you must provide all information.
- Makeups and or next session credit will be offered when TEC cancels.
- All fees are nonrefundable.
Rider registration and release forms may be downloaded from our Files page.