TEC is grateful for a variety of donations of “in-kind” goods and services, but we can always use more help!
Below is a list of items that we’re currently looking for, as well as a list of ongoing needs. If you have extras of any of these items, please consider donating them and help us keep our costs down! Every dollar we don’t have to spend on these basics is another dollar going directly to the horses and to the riding program.
All donations will be gratefully acknowledged in writing, and are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Bagged Shavings
- Blue Seal Grain
- Cat Litter – Scoopable
- Cat Food
- Cleaning Products (Bleach, Pine-sol, Windex, Sponges, etc.)
- Drink Cups (Hot and Cold)
- Fly Repellent (for horses and humans)
- Trash Bags (13 & 30 gallon sizes)
- Liquid Soap and Dispenser
- Office Supplies (Pens, Paper, File Folders, Scissors, etc.)
- Paper Towels
- Snacks (K cups, Bottled or canned beverages, chips, crackers, popcorn, etc.)